THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What is Media Literacy and why is it important for you as FCM students to have it?

Critical Reflection

What is Media Literacy?

The process where encouraging people to ask questions about what they watch, see, and read by using the truth instrument model. Also, it help people to really knows the messages content by knowing their opinion, censor, and report in large types of media based.

Why is it important for me as FCM students to have it?

When people look at my design, they will be questioning and wanted to know what I tried to say about the art or design that I’ve done and the answers already in it.

Personal Reflection

I just need to understand more about this subject in fact it give us to understand and know about media in every each way.

0 comments: